Pictures

*** The pictures posted in this blog are my personal creations! I hope you enjoy! *** You can also follow me on FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/forbakessake

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Practically a Practical...

Thursday June 2nd!! Seriously, I STILL can not believe its June already! Call it a  year of SHOCK... ok, and AWE! laughing.. oh man, that is totally an inside joke not too many people will get. The significance of it continues to grow in a completely different direction.

Anyhow, yes, here we are on this beautiful Thursday.  We started our Practical today. It is a two day process. Today we made our assigned cake and butter cream.  Although there were not enough  mixers, bowls, containers or ovens, we still made it through the day. :) :)  Seeeee, I'm trying to be positive. My cake came out looking beautiful and I have nothing but good things to say about my Swiss Butter cream. 

Tomorrow we assemble the cakes and take a quiz so I will make sure to let ya know how it goes. In the meantime, I'm off to study the ever so lovely cake methods :)

Ta Ta for now..

XO


4 comments:

  1. It has been QUITE a year so far! Good luck on your quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I was a judge tasting those cakes!!! Yummmmmm.... good-luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are proud, then I'm proud! Great job! Good luck manana!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls. We did Ok.. these Chef's are tough on us.. but we keep trying!

    ReplyDelete