Pictures

*** The pictures posted in this blog are my personal creations! I hope you enjoy! *** You can also follow me on FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/forbakessake

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LAst 3 days and they are all tests, tests, tests!

Hi guys!

Sorry I did not get a chance to write yesterday. But rest assured, there was nothing much to report. ;) You know I wouldn't leave you out if I created something delicious. Now, I DID create something delicious, but it was our test. :) We had to make chocolate mousse and creme anglaise.  I did good!  Maybe I could have done a LITTLE better but my head wasn't really in it.

Today was a different practical. I turned in that Mousse Torte Report that I had to create from scratch and present to the chef. After turning in the report, we had to start creating this Mousse Cake. So I prepped and am pretty much ahead of the game. I created my Chiffon cake, the Swiss Butter Cream, my Mango Mousse and I prepared the ingredients to create my Coconut Mousse for tomorrow.  :) 

Tomorrow I will cut the cake and assemble it and turn it in for a grade. And then we are done!! I am hoping we can keep our straight "A" Status! But I have slacked a little and with all the chaos and changes the Chef made, I never knew when we had testing or not and so, well, there were days where I just showed up!

But its all good! We will wait for the next run which is CAKE DECORATING, and then off we go to see what we can make of this journey!

So, wish me luck and we will catch up on Wednesday when I can show you my finished product!! :)   We start the Cake Decorating class on the 5th of July! Its going to be a fun time.

I'm wishing you all a very beautiful rest of the week.

Ta Ta for now....

Lin

2 comments:

  1. Straight "A" here we come!!! I know you will ace all your tests because they will all be yummy and just right!!! Good luck! I can't wait to see the pics of your yummy beautiful creations :) xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having no pictures is ok for a short time but I am spoiled and LOVE those pics :)

    ReplyDelete