Pictures

*** The pictures posted in this blog are my personal creations! I hope you enjoy! *** You can also follow me on FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/forbakessake

Thursday, May 12, 2011

100% ... we have ourselves our 3rd "A" .. wooo hooooo

Happy Thursday to all....

A break could not have come at a better time, that is for sure! We Aced our test today! Yeay... 100%.  I try to aim high...even if sometimes I get a little short changed in other aspects of my life.  It's all about putting your head down and making sure you don't let anything get in the way, right?  That is where we are at my friends.

Moving on to cakes come Monday morning! This is it.. this is what I have been waiting for. What I learn in the next 12 weeks will determine the route I plan on taking with this life journey of mine....uhh hmmm, OURS I mean, sorry!  I hope we absolutely love it! :) Linda's Bakery will depend on it!

I promised I would give you the Brioche recipe yesterday and I am following through! You can make this as a savory or sweet bread :) You can also shape and score this dough any way you want. Maybe you would like to practice a braid, or fill it in a cute oven safe container that has ruffles so the bread comes out in that form.. whatever you decide, enjoy!

Brioche Recipe

8 oz MILK (80 degrees)
.50 oz INSTANT YEAST
1 lb 4 oz BREAD FLOUR
.50 oz SALT
3 oz SUGAR
5 oz BUTTER
5 oz EGGS

Use your 12 stages from weeks 1-3!! If you don't know them, they are in the blog about 6 weeks from today's date. Check out my April blogs, you are sure to find them in there. You may run into something yummy to make in addition to the Brioche :)

I wish you all a beautiful weekend. I will see you back here on Monday. Go out and smell the roses, they are LOVELY!!

Take good care of you....

4 comments:

  1. Go get 'em, go get 'em and create a special cake that resembles a certain someone and then go throw it against the wall and smash it to a thousand pieces!! That cake sho' nuff deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! And...I second Anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually....make two and do the same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G! I have a Black Forrest Torte coming right up for you.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete